Flanker358@aol.com
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 22:22:05 EDT

that's becaue they are all HK recasts(in another word, copies of the original
kits), and animebox rarely has most of their listed kits in stock. Two reason
not to buy them 1)unethical, the original producers don't get any $. 2)
inferior quality to the original, although in recent years this have been
better, but I'd recommand against recasts unless you check the quality for
your self or know for a fact that the recast comes from no more than the
first 20 kits of the recast mold.

2 reason to buy recasts: 1) Con only kits from Jaf-Con or Wonderfest 2)Long
out of production kits like the 1/35 RX-78 ver. ka. etc.