Mon, 23 Oct 2000 16:37:47 -0700

>How can you unlock the GP01 & 02 from Zeta Gundam? My friend has a copy
>but he lost the 2nd disc (Quatro's Scenario). Also do you know any
>shops that sells G Generation F?

To unlock Kou and gato (you dont need the Char disc) fight everybody ( I think in the free mode). I actually forgot but the game only has I think 3 game options. Just fight everybody and you'll see just how powerful Kou is in this game (Camille's Zeta just can't win!)

G_GEN F. I have a copy that I bought somewhere in Edsa Central. Are there no more copies in Greenhills. Btw, I bought this game about 3 months ago. Its basically G-gen all over again, but it will be interesting to note the appearance of the other UC stories (Shining Hathaway, Crossbone) . Try looking in Alabang they always have overstocked stuff there.

Abet