Mon, 23 Oct 2000 16:29:46 -0700

I've only seen up to episode 10 of 08 MS Team. I think it was about htis time when the director died and I don't have any information about further episodes.

Who directed the final episodes?

Another thing... about the first release of the UC series in the English language (1998's Anime Village Releases) did they get a good market turnout? (re: did they sell well?) I'm just asking because this could be a barometer for future releases of the more obscure UC series in the light of Wing's success in the states.

Abet