BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 17:40:57 EDT

In a message dated 10/23/2000 2:18:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
scorpio@best.com writes:

<< In all, I saw five figures in the series - Getter One, Brave Raideen,
 Gaiking, Combattler V, and Mazinger Z. Each has the appropriate gimmicks,
 such as all hand weapons and plug-in energy blasts (the one for Gaiking's
 eye beams is pretty awesome). Raideen transforms, too. >>

   www.ehobbyland.com has pictures of the Combattler V, a non transforming
Raideen and a Gaiking. I did not know about the Mazinger Z and Getter One,
one's. From what you say and the talk on the ToyBoxDX message board, there
must be two version's of Gaiking and Raideen. I am surprised no online stores
have them, as Image Anime has the HK GW MSiA's, so HK exclusive doesn't stop
them from being avaible to mail order stores. I would love to get a hold of
the Mazinger Z and Getter One SRiA's?

Aaron
"Believing a sign of Zeta"