Mark Wilson (mmwilson2@earthlink.net)
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 14:34:57 -0400 (EDT)

Are you using the 005 pens? I love the micron pens. If you wash the plastic prior to using them there shouldn't be a problem.

What exactly is wrong with them for you?

------Original Message------
From: Gzilla2000@webtv.net
To: Gundam@aeug.org
Sent: October 23, 2000 4:28:58 PM GMT
Subject: [gundam] Panel Line Pens Question

I've tried a Pigma Micron Pen with out success and wanted to try either
a Gundam Panel Line Marker or a Technical Pen for the panel lines on my
Gundam models. Where's the best place to get them? What are the pro's
and con's of each?

Jason

Breathe deep the gathering gloom, watch lights fade from every room.
Cold hearted orb that rules the night, removes the colours from our
sight, red is gray and yellow white, but we decide which is right. And
which is an illusion?