Fuller, Bill (bill.fuller@eds.com)
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 13:35:44 -0400

Anyone have a site that lists these 'Super Robot In Action'?
I'd love to see them, and get them ^_^

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Simmons [mailto:scorpio@best.com]
Sent: Monday, 23 October, 2000 13:17
To: Gundam List
Subject: [gundam] Mark's Counterattack!

Hi there, y'all!

------snip------

* And I found a really awesome toy store in Kowloon, where we stocked up
on "Super Robot in Action!!" toys - Gaiking's my favorite. Incidentally,
thanks to Core for reassuring us that these aren't actually made by
prison labor. I'm not surprised that they're made in Guandong - from what
my HK relatives tell me, the relationship between Hong Kong and the
adjoining region of mainland China sounds a lot like the U.S.'s
relationship with Mexico under NAFTA, i.e. a handy source of unskilled
labor...