MS06ZAK@aol.com
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 12:11:11 EDT

In a message dated Mon, 23 Oct 2000 3:52:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
"ZeonChar" <ZeonChar@Mindspring.com> writes:

<<
> Just answer me one question. Are you someone who only watches Wing
Gundam?

> Jason

Again, sorry for being rude.
No, I got into Gundam with the MSG movies 4 years ago and have been a loyal
UC fan since then. I just recently saw Gundam W when they released it in
America. And I saw Endless Waltz at a con.

~Amanda R.

Yeah it actually clicked when I noticed your e-mail address after I had sent
this message. Well now that I know you are a fellow UC fan, I apologize
again for any hurt I may have caused.

Jason