MS06ZAK@aol.com
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 12:03:38 EDT

  I'd get the Zeta as well, if it wasn't more complex then the PG RX-78. I
want the PG Zaku II and Wing Zero as well, cash is a problem, but my family
would get me one for Chrstimas like they did the RX-78 last year, but I am
not really upto another PG kit, as although I really like to build and can
build PG's just fine, they're just a bit too much for me. I'll probably
eventully get a Wing Zero.

Aaron
"Believing a sign of Zeta"

Actually, in my experience the Zeta wasn't as stress-inducing as the RX-78.
The RX-78 had a lot more tiny parts that were stressful to put together. The
Zaku went to the opposite extreme by having more big pieces, as well as being
totally easy/nonstressful to build. The Zeta was a nice middle ground. Not
overly easy, yet not overly stressful.

Jason