Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 23:30:32 +0800

At 06:25 AM 10/23/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I have a real dum question. What is the difference bettween Master Grade,
>Perfect Grade and High grade kits? Just curious
>
>Thanks
>
>Ray

These are series designations which technically divide the kits by
attention to detail. the lowest being HG and highest being PG. Also, the
PG so far deals only in 1/60 scale kits, while the MG kits are usually
1/100.; HG kits are both in 1/100 and 1/144.

PG is ultra-detailed, MG has great intrernal detail, and HG kits tend to be
the "normal" kits.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486