Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 12:31:52 GMT

Oops. I just looked again, and I missed the other thing on the torso area
of the shoulder. I think that whoever said that it's a sensor pack is
probably right.

----Original Message Follows----

The blocky thing is actually the left shoulder. That's what it looks like
without the shield. As for the chest, it's hard to tell what that looks
like with the gun right there, but you're right, it does resemble the Desert
Zaku...