Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 01:09:54 -0400 (EDT)

I always figured that the face was done that way to give it a 'Bad Guy' look
as opposed to the redular Gundam fac.

we actually get to see what's under the faceplate, I've noticed that without
the faceplate a Gundam kind of resembles the GP-02 face(With the notable
exception of Shining Gundam). Take even the alternate universes for
example-in what of the shots of the schematics of Deathscythe Hell in Gundam
Wing, it shows it with the faceplate removed and it looks like a GP-02 face.
So was the GP-02 incomplete pending the addition of a proper Gundam face
with the two upside down mouth thingies?