Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 01:00:49 -0400

Maybe classic GM colors(Red and white?)
Or maybe the Ground use colors used in 0080 and 0083(Vanilla with the chest
being bluish black)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Echo|Fox
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 12:53 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] GM Custom colors?

I'm planning on painting my MG GM Custom at some point in the near future,
but I'm having trouble deciding what color scheme to give it. The base
plastic is that odd minty green/baby blue sorta color, and it takes _many_
coats of white to go over it, so I'm not to keen on going with it as it
appeared in the animation. Nor am I sold on its current scheme, which seems
to be more or less whats supposed to be the official coloring... so any
suggestions?
I'm definitely considering a two tone scheme, with the chest done up in one
color and the limbs in another. Any ideas on a darker scheme that would look
good?

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler