Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 00:49:13 -0400

I've noticed this Zaku appears a few times in Kondo's adaptation of MSG:
http://www.viz.com/products/series/gundam/images/spot6.jpg

Does it have a specific name? It seems to lack the shield, and also has some
blocky thing there instead. Also, the chest doesn't have the T-shaped
cockpit thingy-instead it seems to have something similar to the desert
type. So is there any specific name for this? It can't be the J-type, since
we see those as well and they look different..I'm quessing this might be
some kind of Sniper version, perhaps?