BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 00:35:11 EDT

In a message dated 10/23/2000 12:21:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ms_slasher@mail.com writes:

<< I'd get the Zeta if just for the light up beam sabers. ;p don't have the
 cash though. >>

  I'd get the Zeta as well, if it wasn't more complex then the PG RX-78. I
want the PG Zaku II and Wing Zero as well, cash is a problem, but my family
would get me one for Chrstimas like they did the RX-78 last year, but I am
not really upto another PG kit, as although I really like to build and can
build PG's just fine, they're just a bit too much for me. I'll probably
eventully get a Wing Zero.

Aaron
"Believing a sign of Zeta"