Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 00:19:23 -0400 (EDT)

I'd get the Zeta if just for the light up beam sabers. ;p don't have the
cash though.

------Original Message------
From: OmegaGundam <hinchen@mindspring.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: October 20, 2000 4:56:20 PM GMT
Subject: [gundam] Ok help me out gonna buy a PG what should I get?

Ok I'm gonna endulge and drop a series bundle and buy a Perfect Grade
kit.
So I want to know what you guys think I should get.
I've eliminated the MS-06F and the Wing Gundam Zero.
So I'm down to the MS-06S,RX-78 and the Zeta Gundam.
The Zeta looks sweet and all but I have never seen the show so I don't
know if I should get it. So if anyone has two of the above or even all
three and can tell me which is the better kit. That's what I care about
anyway,tell me what you'd get.