WooJin (bj90662@binghamton.edu)
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 23:24:30 -0400

The main challenge in SRW A comes from getting the special points, which
tends to make the game a lot harder, since you have to kill more units in a
limited amount of time :)

WooJin Lee woojin@rpgfan.com
RPGFan Editor &Message Board Admin
http://www.rpgfan.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Juan Alberto B. Mercado" <juanalberto.m@lycos.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2000 10:08
Subject: [gundam] Toned down SRW

> IMHO,Why is SRW alpha so damn easy?
> Unlike its predecessor (with the exception of Neo SRW) the game challenge
was always awesome. In alpha, the Titans and Neo Zeons were severely toned
down. I remember SRW Flash and whenever we see a map with Titans (or Heavy
Metals) we tend to shudder and start counting how much money will be used to
buy back busted robots. Haman and Scirocco were really scary back then, but
in alpha, well...and the new bosses (Macross) just weren't scary at all.