Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 22:26:47 +0800

>"I went to the limp bizkit concert last night in New Jersey and
>there stage set was phat. On the sides they had two giants models of the
>MS-079 from Gundam and the Shining Gundam from Gudnam 0083. It was from
>the chest upto the head. The 2 chest plates opened up to
>reveal DJ Lethal turntables and John Otto drums. Then in the middle its
>chest piece opened up and Fred, Sam, And Wes came out. I took some pics so
>when i get them developed and scanned i will send them to u."

I have no problem with this at all. Aime has always had great music to go
with it. look at al the J-Rock and J-pop that's been involved with anime,
and how a lot of their stars look intentionally bishie or shounen or shojo
or what not. It's great!

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486