BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 22:15:23 EDT

In a message dated 10/22/2000 10:09:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
juanalberto.m@lycos.com writes:

<< IMHO,Why is SRW alpha so damn easy?
 Unlike its predecessor (with the exception of Neo SRW) the game challenge
was always awesome. In alpha, the Titans and Neo Zeons were severely toned
down. I remember SRW Flash and whenever we see a map with Titans (or Heavy
Metals) we tend to shudder and start counting how much money will be used to
buy back busted robots. Haman and Scirocco were really scary back then, but
in alpha, well...and the new bosses (Macross) just weren't scary at all. >>

  I dont think it's just SRW that's getting easier, as all new games seem to
be getting easier. It's either that or we are REALLY good at games! :)

Aaron
"Believing a sign of Zeta"