Sun, 22 Oct 2000 19:08:27 -0700

 IMHO,Why is SRW alpha so damn easy?
Unlike its predecessor (with the exception of Neo SRW) the game challenge was always awesome. In alpha, the Titans and Neo Zeons were severely toned down. I remember SRW Flash and whenever we see a map with Titans (or Heavy Metals) we tend to shudder and start counting how much money will be used to buy back busted robots. Haman and Scirocco were really scary back then, but in alpha, well...and the new bosses (Macross) just weren't scary at all.

It just occured to me

Abet