Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 17:15:52 -0400

I'm wondering...is the GP-02's face uncompleted? In some pictures in which
we actually get to see what's under the faceplate, I've noticed that without
the faceplate a Gundam kind of resembles the GP-02 face(With the notable
exception of Shining Gundam). Take even the alternate universes for
example-in what of the shots of the schematics of Deathscythe Hell in Gundam
Wing, it shows it with the faceplate removed and it looks like a GP-02 face.
So was the GP-02 incomplete pending the addition of a proper Gundam face
with the two upside down mouth thingies?