Gus Jae (gusjae@rocketmail.com)
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 13:06:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi here God of Death :)
Let me shed some light on your situation:
Being in Chicago largely explains the pricing issue, though the prices
at this shop IS way overpriced. I was in Chicago last year and found
out that the only way for the stores there to get anything is to go
through a lot of middle men, and each middle men also made the money
that they need to make, thus making the prices of kits way high; unlike
the bay states on the east and west coast.
Your best bet is to shop on line and pay for the shipping.
With Gundam being as hot as it is right now, most merchants, greedy or
not, will try to make their money now, is only smart business sense.
You have an advantage. You can always check with us and find out
rather or not you are being ripped off.
As far as Toys are Us is concern... check out the prices again, many of
these kits are priced differently, based on their original yen price.
You may not be as badly ripped off as you think.
We are here for you pal. Ask anytime :)

--- God of Death <deathscythe26@hotmail.com> wrote:
> My hobby shop is called Chicago Comics.
> Located in Chicago.