Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 15:23:17 -0400

Okay, I know that the GM(E) space type from 08th MS team uses the same
lineart as the GM kai space types from 0083. But how do we fit this into the
Gundam timeline? My personal theory is that since the pre-production line of
GMs-the E and G types-were more powerful the Federation couldn't
mass-produce them very well, so they opted instead for a cheaper version.
However, once the war was over, the Federation had the time and resources to
make the GM they couldn't make before-hence the Kai being based on the GM-E
space type.
Any thoughts?
 Burke Rukes, if you're reading this, maybe you should make a note of this
in your mech profiles for both the Kai and E, like you did with the
Borjarnons and the Zaku.
 I suppose Katoki was too lazy to design yet another GM variant...