MCCOLGDEB@aol.com
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 12:30:24 EDT

Bright: I am Bright the Enchanter!
::Bright blows up stuff.::
Amuro: Well.... Nice to meet you, Bright..
Kou: Shall we get going?
Kai: Yes, we shall.
::They move on, clapping rocks together, claiming them to be the sound of
mobile suit gunfire, to ward off enemies.::
Bright: There is a ferocious creature here, big, ugly, shiny, guns, big
pointy teeth! IT'S HORRIBLE!! RIGHT THERE!!!
Amuro: Behind that plush Zakurello?
Bright: IT IS THE PLUASH ZAKURELLO!
Kou: You twit, you made me soil my armor!
Amuro: We shall charge. Kou, go change your armor.
Kai: CHAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGEEEE!!!!
::They charge, and many fall dead to the vicious plush Zakurello.::
Kai: RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY!!!!
::They do so.::
Amuro: What are our losses?
Kai: Mainly grunts and Kou.
Amuro: We need.. The Holy Colony of La Vie En Rose!
*GASP*
Brother Domon: And so they feasted on grains, and bread, and cereal, and
yogurt, and ham, and many foods. With this Colony, count to five, and press
the button. Only count to five starting from one, and not backwards, nor in
any other order, but that....
Amuro: Yes, yes, we get it. One, Two, Three, Lalah!
Kai: Four, sir, four.
Amuro. Yes. One, Two, three, four, FIVE!
::The Colony of La Vie En Rose is dropped on the plush Zakurello, and there
was much rejoicing in the land.