Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 17:22:53 -0400

Is this the same Gouf that appears in his comic adaptation or something
different?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Vince Leon
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2000 11:38 AM
To: 'gundam@aeug.org'
Subject: RE: [gundam] Kondo Gouf?

Great start. I might have some pics of Kondo's Gouf on my home computer,
I'll check later tonight. How did you get the skirt to extend down so far
in front? Did you just keep layering putty on top of putty or did you use
a plastic frame and layered the putty over that?

Vince Leon
vleon@u.arizona.edu