-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 06:07:33 -0700

I was thinking that Four might've been named Four BECAUSE she was destined to
die -- a bit of wordplay based on the Japanese correlation between one of
several words for the number four ("shi") and the word for death ("shi").
Repositioning Lalah as the fourth of the Original Four reinforces this
suggestion.

-Z-