Mark Wilson (mmwilson2@earthlink.net)
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 8:47:16 -0400

Yeah, I know it wasn't animated--that would be a serious pain to draw every
frame. I only threw it out there because I have them, and a lot of folks
seem to try and paint the eagle anyway.

TallGeese is a hodgepodge of European design ethics anyway..As for the
Eagle, I think it is more Roman; the European Royalty designs were usually
more "realistic" (with tongues and feathers all akimbo), not a
geometrically symmetric design like Zechs was toting.

Mark Wilson