Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 03:42:58 -0700

>What's up with Bandai? Master Grade Gouf should be the most awaited model in
>years to die hard gundam fans. And we only get to see four pictures in the
>gundam perfect web. I want to see the mechanics and a close up of the
>accessories.

November issues of HJ and Dengeki Hobby Magazine have about 2 pages' worth
of photos, and the MG Gouf ain't no Zaku II mold recycle either. It's
redesigned from the ground up and at least all of its limbs are frame
based (not sure about the torso). A Hamon figure is included.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0