Kev K (fayerocks@hotmail.com)
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 06:49:50 GMT

What's up with Bandai? Master Grade Gouf should be the most awaited model in
years to die hard gundam fans. And we only get to see four pictures in the
gundam perfect web. I want to see the mechanics and a close up of the
accessories.

I also want to know what kind of excuse they will give for Gouf's heat
sword. it's probably going to be like yes, although Gelgoog and Gyan were
the first zeons MS to carry the beam sabers, Ranba Ral's Gouf was the first
one to bear the prototype beam sword. But I really can't wait to get my
hands on this baby. Now if they could only make a MG Zugock and