Mark Wilson (mmwilson2@earthlink.net)
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 15:34:44 -0400 (EDT)

Just curious--why did you rule out the Zaku F but not the S? Dengeki did a prettty complete review of the PG F, and I don't see anything to complain about!

------Original Message------
From: OmegaGundam <hinchen@mindspring.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: October 20, 2000 4:56:20 PM GMT
Subject: [gundam] Ok help me out gonna buy a PG what should I get?

Ok I'm gonna endulge and drop a series bundle and buy a Perfect Grade
kit.
So I want to know what you guys think I should get.
I've eliminated the MS-06F and the Wing Gundam Zero.
So I'm down to the MS-06S,RX-78 and the Zeta Gundam.
The Zeta looks sweet and all but I have never seen the show so I don't
know if I should get it. So if anyone has two of the above or even all
three and can tell me which is the better kit. That's what I care about
anyway,tell me what you'd get.