OmegaGundam (hinchen@mindspring.com)
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 09:56:20 -0700

Ok I'm gonna endulge and drop a series bundle and buy a Perfect Grade
kit.
So I want to know what you guys think I should get.
I've eliminated the MS-06F and the Wing Gundam Zero.
So I'm down to the MS-06S,RX-78 and the Zeta Gundam.
The Zeta looks sweet and all but I have never seen the show so I don't
know if I should get it. So if anyone has two of the above or even all
three and can tell me which is the better kit. That's what I care about
anyway,tell me what you'd get.