garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 08:51:18 -0700 (PDT)

but the superiors never let alpha, monsha, south
burning himself or anyone else handle the gp01 after
kou appropriated it. it all came down to who nina
disliked less at that moment of instantaneous
decision: rookie kou uraki or obnoxious bernard
monsha.

you'd think the superior officers would know better.

ok, this is nitpicking. :)

-garr

http://gundam.aeug.org/