Fri, 20 Oct 2000 18:41:29 +0800

gundam@aeug.org wrote:

>I think the test results of the Gundam during initial flight was the proof
>that Kou should be the one to pilot it. The little competition between
>Mosha and Kou is a personal vendetta. It can be easily overlooked by
>ranking superiors. It's not like the competition was established by the
>Lieutenent.
>
>Kuren

Nina said that Kou pushed the limits of the Gundam than what was expected of any pilot who used it, irregardless of an ace level or newbie. Besides, since Burning has been in combat both with Monsha and Kou, IMO he has a reason to assign Kou to the Gundam (Burning: "...then can I assign a rookie pilot to Unit 1?"). IMO, on a different note, it seems to me that pilots assigned to Gundams are rookies or even a civilian, doesn't it?

"Psyco Haro ROCKS big time!!!"
watch out fellow Virtual On Oratorio Tangram player! here comes AJIM-boy!"
http://members.xoom.com/jravelo02