KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@rtsfan.com)
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 20:04:15 -0700

I think the test results of the Gundam during initial flight was the proof
that Kou should be the one to pilot it. The little competition between
Mosha and Kou is a personal vendetta. It can be easily overlooked by
ranking superiors. It's not like the competition was established by the
Lieutenent.

Kuren