Jorge Lee (jorgelee@singnet.com.sg)
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 22:44:58 -0400

>Are you looking for info on the different resins used in official for
>sale products?
>Are you looking for info on the different resins used in recasts?
>Or, are you looking for info on casting your own parts?

I'm actually look for info on the different resins used for recast/casting own
parts.

Currently, I'm able to find a resin that's translucent and it's used for the
construction of fibre glass. Going by Peter's description, it's proably
polyester resin. I should be looking for polyurethane resin right?

Jorge

Remember: If you can't do it when you're young, when can you do it?