Sir Loin of Beef (mdknight@pacific.net.sg)
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 08:44:57 +0800

I'm attempting to convert a Gouf to the version done by K.Kondoh in The
Revival of Zeon. I believe it has made appearances in some of his other
works too.

If anyone is able to scan some pics for reference, or if you could even
indicate which of his works featured it, I'd be most grateful.

Currently I've modified the skirt and torso. This all makes the leg mobility
minimal...one of the flaws of the design, but it still looks great anyway.

This is the in-progress photo:

http://images.honesty.com/imagedata/9/5/5/16778955.jpg

Comments and criticisms are welcome.