Diglettdig@aol.com
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 19:55:06 EDT

In a message dated 10/19/00 7:32:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Sedusa66@aol.com writes:

<< Well, I tended to actually relate most to Misato :) My day to day life
seems
 to resemble hers most (lots of japanese beer, ramen for dinner, and my cat
 definitely has pen-pen's additude :) >>

Misato had her problems too, but hey, ramen is good. Especially if you eat it
with chopsticks like the people in nadesico...ok maybe we're getting a
liiiitle too OT, but Misato's cool =)

--bob

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger