DogyWonder@aol.com
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:51:14 EDT

Lately i've been saving up for sazabi but i just can't seem the get the
money..
One of the ways that i've been trying right now is through cashfiesta which
is kinda like all advantage if you know what that is. Basically you have a
banner up while your online and as long as it's up you accumulate points
which turns into cash.
 The difference between alladvantage and cashfiesta is that with cash fiesta
you can use it while working in another program.. unlike alladvantage which
needs you to be on a browser all the time.
I'm not trying to spam or anything.. it's just that i really want the sazabi
MG.
It was always my favorite and it would be the greatest thing to have.
I don't care if you don't want to join ... but for those that are interested
in such a program the address with me as a referral is below... thanx

http://www.cashfiesta.com/php/join.php?ref=silverangel