Diglettdig@aol.com
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:34:37 EDT

In a message dated 10/19/00 6:28:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Sedusa66@aol.com writes:

<< ...Yikes. Rei is definitely NOT a good role model.... Everyone has
 problems they need to work out (ala Shinji, but usually not quite so bad :)
 but Rei is almost entirely without an ego. I'm sorry, but someone who
places
 no value on their own life is much worse than someone who is merely afraid.

not that anyone else valued her life either, seeing how <spoiler>

there were quite a number of Ayanami Rei(s).
And not everybody had problems, PenPen was the vision of
carefree-ness...lol...

--bob

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger