Sedusa66@aol.com
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:27:03 EDT

In a message dated 10/19/00 12:31:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

> He needs to get over this grudge with his Dad and say the Heck with how
his

> Dad feels about him and do his job as an Eva pilot and quit moaning and
> mopping all the time. At least Rei actually tries to do her best, at the
> cost
> of everything else, I.E. her body, her health, etc. Everyone in Eva needs
> SERIOUS mental help. I like the mecha, though! :) No wonder Eva Unit 01
goes

> berserk, it wants that moaning brat out of itself! :)

...Yikes. Rei is definitely NOT a good role model.... Everyone has
problems they need to work out (ala Shinji, but usually not quite so bad :)
but Rei is almost entirely without an ego. I'm sorry, but someone who places
no value on their own life is much worse than someone who is merely afraid.