James Gority (jagority@csrlink.net)
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:38:25 -0400

At 09:00 AM 10/19/2000 -0400, you wrote:

>*snip*
>

>> And if you wanna talk cheesiness and cool-but-empty eye >candy in Gundam,
>>havent you neglected to mention a couple of pre-Wing >series? "Gundam ZZ"
>>and "Gundam 0083".

        While I agree about 0083, I will only concede the eye candy part of for
the first 1/2 of Gundam ZZ. The series gets pretty intense in the second
half. Anyway, I can kinda understand then going sorta comic for the first
half of the series to decompress everyone after the last 10 episodes of Z
Gundam.

Anyway.

My 2 cents

Jim G