Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:37:31 -0400 (EDT)

------Original Message------
From: BlazeEagle@aol.com
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: October 19, 2000 2:26:32 AM GMT
Subject: Re: Gundam Modeling -- (Was: Re: [gundam] Signal-to-Noise Ratio)

In a message dated 10/18/2000 10:19:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

<< How very true. I have seen whole kits done by marker, and all I can say
is
UGH. just use them for spot jobs and panel lining.

> Yes, a total paint job with Gundam Markers would look >horrible. They work
>very well for spot jobs, though, like you say. I suggest NONE >use the
white
>one, even for spots, as it looks excatly like white out. I kid >you not.

>Aaron
>"Believing a sign of Zeta"

It smells like it too. I find it usefull as a first coat g\for transparent
beam saber hilts though, when the hilts aren't white.