Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:16:26 -0400 (EDT)

------Original Message------
From: "Daniel Beckham" <danbeck@dealnews.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: October 18, 2000 2:07:00 PM GMT
Subject: Gundam Modeling -- (Was: Re: [gundam] Signal-to-Noise Ratio)

*snip*

My first experience was with a gundam marker, but I soon learned that you
just can't do a professional job with those. heh, they are now relegated to
scribing the panel lines on Gundam action figures I buy at my local Walmart.
=)

>Daniel

Depends, I find it best to use a combination of marker(for the really small
lines and when I want a clean look) and paint.
Also, markers are easy to store and carry around. I still have the green
marker I use for the Gundam's eyes. For most painting though I use Mr.
Color or acrylic with my friends airbrush (hehe too cheap to buy my own).

Also, my friend tried house paint on his Zaku, turned up quite okay.