Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:04:39 -0400 (EDT)

>------Original Message------
>From: "Edmund Chiu" <edf91@worldnet.att.net>
>To: <gundam@aeug.org>
>Sent: October 18, 2000 11:32:34 AM GMT
.Subject: Re: [gundam] Rumors

>----- Original Message -----
>From: "Edward Ju" <gundam@loop.com>
>To: <gundam@aeug.org>
>Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2000 3:51 AM
>Subject: Re: [gundam] Rumors

*snip*

get the right. It's companies like HG, along with Viz (who is basically
stealing money from kids with Pokemon and killing Maison Ikkou with it
release schedule, yet refuse to let other companies take it without costing
a fortune) that really disappoint me in terms of business in the US...

True, although I wouldn't really put Viz in the same category as HG since
they are do exellent work on most of their translations unlike Harmony gold
who can't seem to translate anything without bastardizing it first.