Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:55:54 -0400 (EDT)

*snip*
>Well... I think Animetal did a version of the Gundam opening >song, IIRC.
>There, we're back on topic, hehehe.
*snip*

Actually they did the opening and the sone from the end of Gundam Movie 2.
i've got a copies of both, it's a shame though that theyre quite short since
they're from the 40 track This is Japanimetal Marathon album.

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0
Please note the URL exceeds 80 characters and ends with "rows=0" not
"sort=3"