Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:47:55 -0400 (EDT)

------Original Message------
From: Edward Ju <gundam@loop.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: October 18, 2000 6:21:55 AM GMT
Subject: [gundam] Gundam drinking game

>Here's a few for starters:

>- down a can of beer whenever a fan service scene comes up

>- take a shot whenever a stock footage is used
bonus: take an extra one when it's a transformation/combination sequence

>- have a cold one whenever a non-grunt bites the dust (UC shows only)

>- 1 shot whenever a new mecha is introduced

>- drain your glass whenever the action moves from space to earth, or vice
versa

>Eddie

-down the whole bottle whenever there's a colony/asteriod/anything big
droped on earth. 2 If the main characters die while fighting on it.

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0
Please note the URL exceeds 80 characters and ends with "rows=0" not
"sort=3"