MS06ZAK@aol.com
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 07:56:18 EDT

In a message dated 10/19/00 3:48:26 AM Central Daylight Time,
frimsure@hotmail.com writes:

<<
 DO you like the endless waltz gundams or the originals better?

I would have to agree with Aaron. I do like the original Wing and
Deathscythe designs, but I really don't like the rest of the designs from the
series. Endless waltz really refines the gundams. Actually there are some
awesome conversion kits that let you modify the Endless Waltz kits into
Katoki's version of the original designs, which are much improved.

Jason