BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 03:30:34 EDT

  I am not famailiar with any of Gainax's works other then Eva, but from what
I've seen of it (0:1 - 0:5), Eva has this hopeless and depressing feeling
that I do not like. I constantly have this unexplainable urge to strangle
Shinji's little neck. He needs to wake up and come to grips with reality.

  He needs to get over this grudge with his Dad and say the Heck with how his
Dad feels about him and do his job as an Eva pilot and quit moaning and
mopping all the time. At least Rei actually tries to do her best, at the cost
of everything else, I.E. her body, her health, etc. Everyone in Eva needs
SERIOUS mental help. I like the mecha, though! :) No wonder Eva Unit 01 goes
berserk, it wants that moaning brat out of itself! :)

Aaron
"Believing a sign of Zeta"