Wed, 18 Oct 2000 21:54:33 -0700

--

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000 21:47:44 KurenaiJiku wrote: >Ugh...I loved Eva... > Sorry man. But i was just so hurt by that series. Iloved Gainax (back in the Toshio Okada days) EVA just sort of deviated from the old Gainax formula (not that variation is a bad thing). The story just didn't seem to go anywhere and when you consider just how much Anime costs in the philippines... your heart just aches for the climax. For EVA it just didn't come. IMO, I should've spent my money on Golden Boy...

Abet

10% cash back on all your calls through 2000 at Lycos Communications at http://comm.lycos.com