KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@rtsfan.com)
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 21:07:48 -0700

Well for me, I can tell you that I'm not blind to GW. It's just that the
number of faults that I see in GW are far greater than my tolerance can
receive therefore I don't like it. I'm not saying that because you aren't
or are an otaku/loyalist, therefore you can't join ML's. But I am saying
that you don't join a otaku mailing list when you aren't an otaku and then
expect to get your two bits in properly; just for example that is. But
from your statement about people shouldn't get obsessive or shouldn't be
obsessive is pretty farfetched because when you first joined this list,
that shouldv' been your first thought that this is an "otaku" list.

Kuren