KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@rtsfan.com)
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 21:03:01 -0700

Actually I liked the FTB character designs. They remind me a lot of
Nagano's work (5*Stories). The mecha doesn't look too bad either because
it's really more like a suit rather than a super sized robot which people
pilot.

Hopefully the characters' personalities will remain as true as the original
series. Amuro Rei? God, I can't wait till hear that guy go through his
puberty stages and then become the top Gundam/mobile suit pilot in Gundam
history.

Kuren

>As weird as the characters look at first glance, I must say they've grown
on me
>with repeated viewing. I'm looking forward to seeing this in whatever
form it's
>finally released and would love to see it animated. For some reason, I'm
>reminded of Peter Max's YELLOW SUBMARINE crossed with Peter Chung's AON
FLUX (or